Join us to learn more about how the new Toastmasters Pathways Program can advance your communication and leadership skills. District ONE Toastmasters will be launching a new communication and leadership program, named Pathways. Learn about Toastmasters International’s Pathways program and how it will help you improve your communication and leadership skills. A special presentation and overview will be given at Peninsula Toastmasters. Whether you are a current, former or potential member, learning about Pathways will help you understand how Toastmasters International is helping their members grow and benefit from their Toastmasters experience.
Monday, November 13, 2017
7:00 to 8:30 pm
28200 S Western Ave, San Pedro, CA 90732
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Grace Weltman at (424) 254-8604 for more information.
WHAT DOES PATHWAYS OFFER?
- A learning experience tailored to your personal and professional goals
- The opportunity to develop many skills relevant to an evolving global marketplace
- Recognition of educational achievements that will come earlier and more frequently
- New technological resources to improve speeches and support meeting roles
- Online access to educational materials
- Videos that model the skills you are learning